I had  a NAPA house brand and the damned thing would go dead overnight.  I
would jump  it, take it to NAPA, they'd say it's fine.  The drive over was
enough to charge it enough to make it look fine.  Finally had it die on the
road.   AAA driver said it was NFG.  Went over to Walleyworld and got a new
one.  No problems to date.