To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <Mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] '72 350SL

On Jun 7, 2006, at 2:05 PM, Bob Rentfro wrote:

Hey you 107 boys! The is an old fella who has a '72 350SL that runs
just fine (has been under a car cover in the drive for 10 months
because he has been rehabilitating from a stroke), has 78K on the
clock, both tops and he wants $1500.
When I go look at it later, what are the big things should I look
closely at that, if bad, should make me run away?

He also has something else in his carport under a cover...I think
it's a '70 250SE. But that's been there a spell (I've been casing
the joint).

Let me know soon.

Bob Rentfro

Let me know if you're just tire-kicking and don't intend to buy
either car. Handsome finder's fee to you. I'm due for another
adventure.  Still staying close to the phone(my pocket, Ha) due to my
stand-by status.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am