Johnny B.......

My theory is "HOT is HOT".... whatever we can take is what we do, when we have to do what we have to do!

Dry Heat is just a PR line. I grew up outside Washington DC w/o AC and slept in the "glider" (if anybody knows what that is?) on the front screened porch. Just plain hot w/high humidity and Louie Allen drawing stick figures for the weather forecast on WMAL-TV.......

Weather is weather and we make too much about it and a whole lot of other "stuff" that is just gonna' happen whether we like it or not....

Off the soapbox......!

Chuck
Phoenix AZ