So it was signed by the seller Iquippaguerra or some such (name on title, owner
#1) to some random buyer name Leto on the front (“owner” #2), then on the back
by some other random buyer Jarvis  (“owner” #3), but the guy who sold it
(“owner”#4) to this kid Alex (“owner” #5) was some completely different guy
called Keegan who is not on the title but who had a NC proof of insurance paper
for the car. I presume he had some sort of registration to need insurance. Alex
is in touch with Keegan so maybe K can shed some light on the transactions or
some subset thereof. Of course with Nico and Nico input.

--FT
Sent from iFōn