Imagine, just for a moment, the satisfaction an old school drill
sergeant would gather every time he marched a bus load of these individuals
as conscripts into the barber shop for their first GI haircuts... Then
instructed them that there was no safe space for the next term of
enlistment.
Ahhh... how the world has changed since the Greatest Generation volunteered
enmass the day following Pearl Harbor.