Except for those of us with a secret weapon. (old diesel). We will be able to outrun the cops because their electric patrol car will run out of juice long before the old diesel gives up.

On 11/05/2022 4:49 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes wrote:
Soon enough they will just log on to the law enforcement portal on the
manufacturer's website, and click a button to disable the car.

On Wed, May 11, 2022, at 5:41 PM, Randy Bennell via Mercedes wrote:
I was sort of thinking that rather than a drone, they should have some
sort of missile to shoot at the perps.

On 11/05/2022 4:29 PM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
A powerful short-range EMP emitter would be fun to use, fry them
suckers up!

--FT

On 5/11/22 4:54 PM, mitch--- via Mercedes wrote:
On 2022-05-11 16:44, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
Wouldn't the range of the transponder (?) limit pursuit distances?
$500 personal drones have 5-10 miles of range these days, complete
with 1080p video feed to the controller.
A bigger problem is flying at 180mph, even for fixed wing craft.
(100+mph quadcopters exist, but the battery life is miniscule, and
I've never heard of one going 150mph)