Suddenly noticed the current price of fuel?

On 12/05/2022 9:50 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes wrote:
Do you suppose he just came home with it one day and said "Surprise! Look what I
bought!"

Otherwise I have trouble with seeing how a family decides to spend nearly $100K on a camper
"Peace Van" and in less than a year's time and less than 3,000 miles driven, decides they
have "shifting interests" and don't want it.

Maybe it dawned on them that they are looking at probably $1,200 a month or
more for the next 7 years to go camping twice a summer, and still basically
sleeping in a tent.