There's a guy I met who has one of these (or similar) at his house parked under a carport, belongs to his buddy who is "restoring" it.  (Max knows this guy too)  Looked somewhat rough but complete but doable although I'm not sure the buddy has the woodworking skills.  he was a bit vague on that aspect.  I think it has been parked up for some lengthy time which suggests probably not.  It's not a total basket case and would probably not be that hard to bring it back but it would be a fair amount of time.  Having woodworking skills I could do it but have no interest in such an endeavor.

--FT