Some PT lumber for my trailer deck. Maybe half the total as I had some I got
maybe 1.5yr ago. OUCH!!!!  Was probably twice as much $$$ as what I got before.

I want to put some deck stain on it to protect it better than bare. I was
thinking to mix some sand in the stain for some traction. Mix up a coupla
gallons in a bucket with some scoops of sand then roll it on. Or would it be
better to throw some sand on the wet stain, let it sit then blow off the excess?

I need to get it done so I can go pick up the CL500 next week. (Mercedes
content)

--FT
Sent from iFōn