Not really. Of course, all things considered, it is a bit upscale for an Okie
Acres car.

I haven’t checked recently, but it might be worth your while to do a search on
BaT for completed auctions of that model. I suspect they would be hammering at
a higher price than that.

BaT will take some weeks to get done, if it matters. I haven’t heard what their
backlog is these days, but some months ago it was in the range of 6-8 weeks.

-D