On Fri, May 27, 2022, at 11:55 AM, dan penoff.com via Mercedes wrote:
> This is my position. I’m more than wiling to “go green” if it makes
> good financial sense. At present and for the foreseeable future, it
> doesn’t. That’s whether it pertains to cars or stationary power systems.

To me it's like having a septic system instead of utility sewer service. I'll
do it if there's no better option (and I do have a septic system at my house)
but I'd much rather pay a utility to handle it.

I'd have to see a much-better-than-break-even proposal to be even slightly
interested in running my own solar panel rig.

Allan