Rain finished late this afternoon so I went out to do the last few things to
get the S550 buttoned up. Got oil lines and AC lines hooked back up, got the PS
pump lines swapped over to the “new” cooler, and tightened various bolts.
Filled coolant (2.5 gal initially at $19/gal for blue stuff, ouchie).

Fired the car up and it ran well, temp was coming up as expected. PS pump needs
more hydraulik oel as it was low and Not Happy, some leaked out as I was
swapping lines. Transmission needs more fluid as some seems to have leaked from
the damaged cooler.  I noticed that it was spewing initially when I looked at
the car.  I think I’ll try to add more through a cooler line instead of from
underneath as ist in ordnung. Gonna change it soon anyway so should be OK for
short test drive.

Only thing left is install the headlights and front bumper, not a lot to that,
and to bang out the bent safety latch/distronic support to use until I can find
another one. I’ll go at it tomorrow. BFH time!  And maybe put the welder on it
too.

Oh, and UPS seems to have lost my Amazon fog lamp bulbs, one got smashed in the
forest rat encounter.

Close!  Fun times!  Yay me!

--FT
Sent from iFōn