If it's cracked it's time for a new tire, otherwise I'd say to put in a tube.

-Curt

On Tuesday, May 31, 2022, 07:16:05 PM EDT, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

When I got the lawn tractor out this year it had a flat tire and another
low tire.  I aired it up but the one front tire looked iffy.  Went to
mow today before it starts raining again and it was flat.  Tried to air
it up and it has a big crack in the side wall and wont hold air at all.
One of the back tires was also low again.  When dealing with these, is
it better to just replace the tire, the wheel and tire, put a tube in
it, or try fix a flat?