Pull into gas station, all 4 diesel pumps are occupied so I pull in behind a
fiat 500 with nobody in sight. Finally she shows up out of the store after
doing her shopping and stares at me pointing to all the other empty gas pumps.
She then proceeds to pump. You mean she has not even start yet. After she
finished she once again gives me the stink eye and points to the other pumps. I
roll the window down and inform her she is occupying the diesel pump lane. She
had Texas plates but appeared to be from California, or so she behaved.

Sent from my iPhone