It’s ratty and needs to be repainted. The paint on it now seems pretty thick
where it is peeling off. I need to get the rest of it off before repainting. I
was thinking a paint stripper might not be a good idea on the plastic except
maybe that citrus stuff but I’ve never used that. The solvent stuff would might
be too harsh and might also eat the plastic?  Heat gun maybe?

The bumber is a sorta flexible plastic but pretty stiff and the paint seems
kinda flexible so I wonder if that’s special paint not like regular body paint.
Is there such a thing?

--FT
Sent from iFōn