Max and I went to LKQ Saturday and pulled a bunch of stuff from a SEC they had
there. There was a “new” 211 sitting in the intake lot. I need a wheel 🛞 , the
other 211 wheels have been picked so i  asked the guy when it would be
available and he said they were waiting on the title to it before it could go
in the yard.

There was a 164 there with a set of AMG wheels some curb rash with good
Michelins, I was tempted to grab them all.

--FT
Sent from iFōn