You are obviously a hard working industrious soul.

Randy

On 12/06/2022 3:10 PM, RICK HAWKINS via Mercedes wrote:
Folks, I drove the isuzu rollback from tybee to the Alabama I-20 line then to
above Huntsville AL where I grabbed some presses then back to Atlanta and over
to Aiken, SC all on Thursday. I rested Friday in Aiken then dropped the stuff
in Denmark SC and came home to Savannah … 1050 miles and about $500+ worth of
diesel … I think my mileage is about 10 mpg and I was carrying 2500 or 3000 lbs
for half the trip and also either carrying or towing the Aliner Alite 400 lb a
frame trailer that the dog and I slept in ..

Xx rick