It has two engines that will cost around $40-50K each to overhaul, complex
landing gear system - a friend just spent over $1000 replacing the aged out
hoses in the retractable gear system of his Cessna 210.
Twins are considerably cheaper to buy than singles since most know how much
MORE expensive they are to maintain and operate.

--
OK Don