I drove in a red Tesla today.  Owner says the range has declined 25% in 4
years, currently about 180 miles.  Says it takes 20 minutes for a 50%
charge, which is usually adequate.  To "top up" the battery to 100 takes
disproportionately longer.  Tesla charging stations are abundant and
rapidly growing.