Cut some of those oaks down to use as rollers - you need three - two under
it and one to shuffle from the rear to the front as it progresses onto the
trailer.

On Sat, Jul 2, 2022 at 9:04 AM Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Actually I think it is built on skids.  Here is a pic of the building,
> not a great pic but you can get an idea of what it is.
>
> On 7/2/2022 8:42 AM, Curt Raymond wrote:
> > If you try to winch it you'll want skids under it otherwise you'll
> > just rip it apart. If you're going to put skids under it you might as
> > well just lift it and drive the trailer under...
> >
> > A couple 4x6 beams, a bottle jack and some blocking is all you need. 2
> > bottle jacks would be faster but not required.
> >
> > Curt
> >
> > Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
> > <
> https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature
> >

> >     On Sat, Jul 2, 2022 at 9:21 AM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes
> >     <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >     I am not sure as I was not there when it was moved. As far as I
> >     know they winched it up on the trailer and strapped it down.
> >
> >     Sent from my iPhone
> >
> >     > On Jul 1, 2022, at 11:33 PM, mitch--- via Mercedes
> >     <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >     >
> >     > On 2022-07-01 23:14, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
> >     >> it came from my great grandmothers house and my wife’s ex father
> in
> >     >> law moved it for us using my car trailer and winch. I think he
> >     had a
> >     >> couple of guys help him but I would most likely be alone.
> >     >
> >     > Did he add bracing to make it hold its shape while being dragged
> >     around?
> >     >
> >     > _______________________________________
> >     > http://www.okiebenz.com
> >     >
> >     > To search list archives http://www.okiebenz.com/archive/
> >     >
> >     > To Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:
> >
> >     >

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!