I had a solar contractor come over and take a look at my place in Maine. The
cheapest system with battery back up which would have met my needs would have
cost 40K. He also told me that even though the panels would be facing south, I
would never recoup my investment due to a few trees which were partially in the
way. He downright refused to do the job unless I took down the centuries old
pine trees some of which were not even on my property. Isn’t it contradictory
to the green movement to cut down trees? Either way I didn’t care because I
didn’t have 40 K for solar panels.

Sent from my iPhone