Try to have a good look at the floors and the underside of the car. It appears to have a couple of flat tires and that probably means it has been sitting there for a while.  Dampness under the car can ruin it in short order. A friend went to look at a nice looking older MB that had been sitting in a garage with a dirt floor for years. The bottom was totally rusted.

Randy