Remember, none of that works all that well with a moose.

Randy

On 03/08/2022 2:26 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
A 100-150# (bigger than that is a real monster and unlikely in most places)
deer through the windshield it's better than hitting a tree, rolling over the
car or hitting that semi in the other lane.

There are often exceptions but as a general rule I like "Lay on the horn, stand on
the brakes, stop in a straight line." as a strategy. The vehicle stops better in a
straight line anyway.

-Curt

On Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 03:21:18 PM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes