I completely agree on ONLY Bilsteins.  All five I ordered are Bilsteins

 I could not determine what brand to PO had installed but the three I bought
and have failed are Bilsteins from Rusty, The number on the invoice for the
first two was 126 320 08 30.  The replacement for the first failure was 126
320 0830KW, but I don't know what it means, same number, different
arrangement.

 I also need help on where to collect on the warranty, Gary says they can
probably cover the one that failed in less than a year and they did just
that on the first failure.  The one that lasted 14  months will have to go
through Bilstein and he didn't know how or who.  Anybody got a clue?

 Harry Watkins
 Newton, MS
 86 SDL Silver
 85 300D Euro