This is a new one for us!

"A train derailment has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver
your package as quickly as possible."

------------------------------
*From:* UPS <pkgi...@ups.com>
*Sent:* Wednesday, August 3, 2022 9:50 PM
*To:* kd5nr...@hotmail.com <kd5nr...@hotmail.com>
*Subject:* UPS Exception Notification, Tracking Number 1Z4815130354150191

[image: UPS logo]

*Hi Donald Norris, the status of your package has changed.*
*Exception Reason:* A train derailment has delayed delivery. We're
adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.
*Exception Resolution:* End of message

--
OK Don

"Quality of life is inversely proportional to the amount of clothing you
are wearing."

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!