If I had $45k sitting around to spend on a car I guess I would be all over that, at least to check to see if it was real

--FT

On 8/10/22 11:06 AM, mitch--- via Mercedes wrote:
On 2022-08-10 10:51, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
https://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/cto/d/myrtle-beach-2017-mercedes-benz-amg-gt/7519445642.html

That 13kmi car is about half what everybody else is asking for a 30kmi 2016.

I guess nobody drives these things, judging from the odometer readings.
Reminds me of 5-6 years ago, when I found one on a lease assumption site, somebody wanted to get rid of the last 7 months and 25,000 miles for a couple of thousand dollars. Sometimes I regret not assuming that lease and driving it all over the country for the summer. But the insurance probably would have been $1000/month, and it's a tiny car to travel in.

Price reduced on this one, barely half a million now. 250 original miles.
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=643770043

--FT