I’m going to my HS reunion that weekend but I’ll be up that way mid-October
probably.

I tried to take Amfrak once, got to the station and they had no tikkies. It was
only SAV-CHS. There was a car rental right next to the train station, was only
a few $$ more to rent a car and get directly to my destination. Guy from the
rental office drove me over and took the car.

--FT
Sent from iFōn