Been trying to start it and no start. Showing no comms with transmission
although i moved it last week. Says not in park.

I scanned it today with the DAS fancy computer and pretty much confirmed what
the Icarsoft said yesterday. I jiggled some fuses and relays around and LO! got
it to start, ran fine. Wouldn’t go into gear although the DAS said the shifter
was working. I don’t know what that’s about, there’s a trans warning on the IC.
Ran it for awhile and shut it off and tried to start it again and nothing.

I’m thinking the battery has about had it. Voltages looked low , below 12V
although when it was running I was getting 13.5 so the alternator was working.
MB battery no idea how old. Guess it’s time to get another battery and see if
that cures the ills. The nannies don’t like low volts.

--FT
Sent from iFōn