For alignment the front wheels need to be kept apart with a bar set at 100 NM . and only then the toe- in is set correctly .
This is the suspension under running conditon stress.
few shops would do that
mak

. This way I will not have to worry about the
front end for another 50-60k miles, until it needs ball joints. Most shops
would never hear of doing this as that parts were not all bad yet.

I have project cars I enjoy working on, and then I have the daily drivers
which I hate to work on. Thus I want the daily drivers all fixed and not
constantly in need of repair.

Trampas

"Cars become worn out when you do not fix the parts that are worn out."

"It has over 300k miles on it, thus it has to be a good car otherwise it
would not have gotten that far." - Used Car Dealer