On Thu, Aug 18, 2022 at 1:58 PM Randy Bennell via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> The $64 question is how you catch things like this early?

Regular checkups...and thorough examination of symptoms.  In my case, back
X-rays for chronic back pain revealed lumps in my kidney and lymph node. CT
scans confirmed the big C, and out they came.  I wound up gutted, and had
drains in my chest and abdomen for a month (bile duct was nicked in the
process, and they had to put a duct stent in) but I DO feel much better
now...  :)

-MMM-