yeah I remember those old cast Iron push mowers heavy as sin especially pushing up hill. Did that till I left for college. Oddly enough when I got home for Christmas that firs year I saw a nice new motorized rotary mower. Imagine that.

MG

dan penoff.com via Mercedes wrote:
Or a (push) reel mower.

I used to cut the postage-sized yard at the Ladies of Charity house for my
grandmother when I was a kid with one of those push reel mowers. Took a fair
amount of goomph to move that thing.

When we lived in Sheboygan we had a pretty small yard. I had sold my Wheel
Horse tractor with the previous house, so I ended up buying a powered reel
mower with the grass “basket” on the back. That was a great mower.

-D

On Aug 18, 2022, at 9:59 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>