Reamed them over the major difference between their preferred shop estimate and
their virtual estimate. I then said fine, I will just use your shop, what about
rental car? They say once I get appointment I will get car. I explain they are
backed up until November and are they providing rental car until them. Uh, nope
they say because it is drivable. I explain I use this car to visit clients and
I can’t do that in a smashed up car. I tell them I can’t have this drag out
until November, we get it to the shop, then they decide not to fix it. I insist
on them coming up with a new plan. Figure out a dollar amount to stroke a check
and get it settled because right now nothing is settled. He says he will get
back to me on Monday

Sent from my iPhone