I just bought a Bissel extraction cleaner, does a great job.

BISSELL® Little Green® Pro Portable Carpet Cleaner with Disinfectant Formula,
3194 https://a.co/61K1WCu

I have a steamer too that loosens up grime and gets crap ready to be cleaned
with your choice of cleaning tools — rag, brush, extraction cleaner, shop vac,
power brush, etc. it does well on dirty plastic and vinyl trim too.

McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam Cleaner with 23 Accessories,
Chemical-Free Pressurized Cleaning for Most Floors, Counters, Appliances,
Windows, Autos, and More, 1-(Pack), Black https://a.co/7tFNCee

--FT
Sent from iFōn