After our talk about COVID the other day imagine my excitement when I came down
with it...

I've been working 8pm to 1am teaching Australian students, Wednesday night I
had a little tickle in my throat during class. Thursday morning I felt really
run down which I attributed to not sleeping enough. This morning I felt like
I'd been hit by a truck. Searing headache, sore throat, no energy, kinda dizzy.

Feeling a bit better now, my sinuses are draining some which helps the headache
but is giving me a cough. I figure I'll be over it in a few days but I did
cancel class for next week. I'd probably be okay but staying up late isn't
going to help me get better.

It's only the 3rd class I've canceled in 16 years...

-Curt