In looking at the breaker box in the building here for possible
installation of a 30 A breaker, I found there already is one installed.
The wires which connect to it go up to the top of the breaker box and
disappear into a thimble which connects to a piece of conduit (I think)
which goes I know not where.

I want to find out where the wires which connect to the 30 A breaker go.

The breaker chart inside the door is of no help, because those spaces are
marked "spare".

Any suggestions on how to find out where in this 10,000 ft^2 commercial
building they do go?

Thank you,

Craig