The ad implies the engine is no longer with the car. However, It is not
specific in that regard. Could be it had a broken head stud, that was
confirmed and the car was parked... If the engine still exists, even torn
down. seems like a viable candidate for a rebuild. Worth a contact for
further details, I would think.