It used to be if you had a Prime membership you could count on getting your items within 2 days, free.  Sometimes items would arrive the next day.  Heck, I have even had times where I ordered in the morning and it arrived say day.  Lately it seems worse and worse.  Now you are lucky to get items within a week.  For example, I wanted to order some stuff that I figured would arrive this weekend.  Nope, even prime items not arriving till next Tuesday. WTF?