I have a Craftsman "ball bearing" cabinet I bought on sale back in 2010 or
so and its been excellent, stands up to frequent use and full drawers.

I've been researching more professional cabinets lately and have found
Lista, Vidmar, and Rousseau cabinets to be very nice.  They're not cheap,
but still a fraction of what Snap On boxes cost, which seem to be more for
show than anything else.  Its worth searching these names locally and see
what you find.  Its all custom built, but you might find some really good
used pieces for a good price.

Jaime

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/