In my shop I have 3 drive in doors, a large door on one end which is the main door, and 2 smaller doors on opposite ends from each other.  The door on the back side of the shop has always been stuck and will not open.  I had a guy come out and fix it best he could to where it now will open but does not stay up.  It will need a new spring etc for that.  I figure I can just stick a clamp on the track when its raised to hold the door up.  Anyway, now that this door opens it would sure be great to have a lift between the 2 doors so when I have a dead car, I can pull it straight in with the tractor or whatever and pull straight thru out the other side.  I have always said if I get another lift I was going to get a 4 post.  Can you drive onto a 4 post from one side and off the other side, or do they usually have stops at the end?  If so, then I probably need to get another 2 post.  The prices of these things have gone up a significant amount since I bought mine a year ago.  This was up quite a bit from when I first started looking at them.  For example the Chinese lift I have (that works quite well and I have no concerns with) used to be $1299 or something like that about 3 or 4 years ago.  When I started looking at them again they were less than $2k and when I bought mine I think I paid $2300 for it.  Now they are right at $3k.  The alternative is to move the lift I have over but I sure do not want to do that.  Besides, I have had this 450SEL taking up the lift space for the last 2 months as I have pulled the tank and been working on cleaning it out.  Hopefully next weekend I will have it done and the damn car will start and run so I can move it out.  In the meantime I have had several other projects I have needed the lift for.  A 2nd lift would be great in the cases of these long term project.  But jeez, does one guy need 2 (actually 3 as I have the alignment rack too) lifts?  I would still like to find a good used lift but so far no luck.