I ordered 4 of them with the 20 coupon as well as a mesh system with 3 nodes
that apparently use the house power as a back haul to the main point. I figured
this would be better going thru walls and will maybe get signal further away
toward the shop. I’m hoping I can place one in the window out in the garage
facing the shop and barn area.

Anyway, I’m trying to figure out the best place to put them for max coverage.
After ordering I’m thinking I probably need at least 1 more camera. If the WiFi
signal reaches the other side of the barn (which I’m not holding by breath on)
I could probably use 1 or 2 more back there to watch the bone yard.

So, Poos or others, can you give me an idea of where you installed yours? Do
you only have them focused on areas with door access, or do you also have them
on a side with only windows? My thought is you never know when somebody might
try to creep around the side looking for a way in.

Sent from my iPhone