I looked at this 92 400E today. Guy bought it at estate sale after it had sat
for 6yr and did some kinda hack work on it. Body and interior mostly very nice.
Seats look new, smells new. No rust, underneath and whole car actually very
clean. Engine ran really bad. Needs some work which is mostly fuel and intake
and hoses and ignition stuff. Couldn’t drive it to check out trans and steering
etc. tires looked original, dry and cracked. I’m gonna LOBALL the guy tomorrow
and see what he says. Could be a very cool car.

—FT

Sent from my iPad