He doesn't seem to kmow the King's English very well though, I don't quite
understand...

G r e e t i n g s

How are you? Hope fine. My name is Major. Johnson Owen, a British Army,
currently in Syria for peacekeeping duty. I wish to introduce a business of
supplying Pharmaceutical material/ingredients from USA to a British company, I
did this business with a Jamaican partner who was suppling the product to the
British Company until some month ago when I lost him.

There is an active raw ingredients oil, which my Jamaican partner supplied to
the British company from USA. Though the material is from Jamaican but process
and sold by Jamaica in USA. But now I am in Syria for a peacekeeping mission,
so I cannot execute the business by myself hence I'm seeking your partnership,
the Director of the British company has asked me for the contact of the USA
dealer to enable them to contact them for the supply. Since the outbreak of the
Corona-Virus pandemic, they told me that they have stopped their purchasing
Manager to India, but they will send money to their agent in the in British
High Commision in USA so that he can get the product from the seller and make
payment. Afterwards, the agent will courier the product to UK through their
freight agent.

I do not wish to give the British company's Managing Director or Chief Purchase
Officer, the contact of the USA Seller, because of my profit in the business, I
intend to present you as the American vendor to the British company (That means
that you will stand as a middle person between the British company and original
USA Seller) so that the British company will not know the source and real cost
of the stuff.The Original USA vendor is selling the material at the cost of
4,370USD Per Litre, while the British company buys at the cost of 13,890USD Per
Litre. The Company normally demands between 1000- 1500 Litres every three
months. I will convince the British company to buy the material from you. We
will get the material from the USA vendor and supply it to the British company
through their agent over there in USA.

Your duty will be to get the material from the local dealer and supply to the
British Company then we (you and I ) will share the profit made on the basis of
70% for you and 30% for me. i dont want the British company to know the real
cost of source of the product, likewise I don't want the USA vendor to know the
amount we will sell the product to the British company.

A w a i t i n g your response

Major. Johnson Owen

--
--FT