On Thu, 27 Oct 2022 19:41:24 -0500 OK Don via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> https://youtu.be/bf3S-Nu2jQY

An interesting process and finished product -- and there seemed to be a
lot of completed mufflers on his shelves.

I wonder how concerned he is about safety. Most of the time it seemed he
did not shield his eyes, but at one point he had an eye shield he would
move in front of the arc. I have found I cannot take even gas welding
without using some eye protection.

It was interesting he used a pit to stand in at the beginning instead of a
work bench.

Craig