I need to figure out exactly what all I need to hook it up to the shop. I do
know it has to be 10’ away from the nearest building. It has a connection out
the wall of the shop. I assume the line needs to be buried from tank to this
line. Not sure what size the connection is but looks like a standard gas line
fitting.

Sent from my iPhone