They were amazingly simple, usually having a straight six Ford and sometimes a
Chevy 350. I think I even worked on one that had a six cylinder inline
Continental flat head. Basic automatic, too, like a THM 350 or a Ford C6 or
cast iron case FMC. They seemed to be a lot like American Motors cars, where
whomever would cut them the best deal for a drivetrain was what they used.

They made stretched versions with up to six or eight doors, mainly for use as
airport shuttles, I believe.

-D