I'm looking at parts for putting the SL600 back together and MB Covington is consistently cheaper by quite a bit over FCPEuro except for one item that is genuine MB and not some OEM.

Some of the bits I have had to dig through the EPC (not easy, I guess I forget from time to time the navigation method) to find parts and numbers to put into Covington's search then they pop up.  Some of the stuff just has weird names, not what you would think, so you have to look at the parts diagrams then go to the part number on the diagram to get the actual part number and description.

I'm up to $673 so far, not sure if I will get everything or not. The distributor caps and rotors are $380 of that.  The tensioner pulley is $103 for some reason, the belt is $46, and the idler is $45.  Crazy!

Welcome to V12 ownership!

--FT