Yes, the project has been dragging on.

On 12/3/2022 7:07 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes wrote:
Well maybe I lost track of time. Seems like weeks ago you were talking about
wanting to get that car off of the lift.

On Sat, Dec 3, 2022, at 19:26, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Uh, no, not really sure what you are talking about.  The point of the
story is the parts that were ordered for the car did not arrive.  I had
a filter on the shelf for a gas car but it ended up being the wrong
filter.  I am attempting to locate a filter locally.  None are
available.  It has nothing to do with trying to save $20.