They were odd looking cars. My M-I-L had 2 Gremlins before the Pacer. A green one and another of the caramel coloured ones.

Randy

On 16/12/2022 4:58 PM, Dwight Giles via Mercedes wrote:
yes my father had Pacers & Gremlins. I thought they were ugly but he got
200k miles out of several of them.

On Fri, Dec 16, 2022, 4:52 PM Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <