I took photos of all the stuff I could find this evening. You can see them
at:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmP2I_A7CyfKwF5P8r2YwWKxjqpi?e=PdHRpG
I'd prefer to sell all of it at once, or all the books in one lot and all
the tools in another.
Thoughts? Offers?

On Sat, Dec 17, 2022 at 10:07 PM Randy Bennell via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Always an interest. Tell us what you have.
>
> Randy
>

> On 12/17/2022 6:34 PM, OK Don via Mercedes wrote:
> > This reminds me that I have a collection of MB paper manuals and books
> that
> > I'm not likely to ever use again, as well as several special tools. Is
> > there any interest in them in this group? If so, I'll catalog them and
> post
> > the list.
> > I think that the Bosch fuel injection book is what Kaleb needs now.
> >
> > On Sat, Dec 17, 2022 at 6:22 PM Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <
> > mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Maybe he will do that for me. I really just need the m117 engine manual
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPhone

OK Don

"Quality of life is inversely proportional to the amount of clothing you
are wearing."

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun

"In science if you know what you are doing you should not be doing it.
In engineering if you do not know what you are doing you should not be
doing it."
        -- Richard W. Hamming, The Art of Doing Science and Engineering
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!