Back when your sound system was furniture.

My parents have an old radio/record player combo in their basement that is
similar though not as big. Someday when the house on the great northern estate
is more finished I'll take it up there. Hopefully the moisture of the basement
hasn't completely ruined the electrics. It was a good record player, did 16,
33, 45 and 78 rpm. Not stereo though.

I'd like to restore whats there and add speakers and a bluetooth receiver so it
could have a modern music player hidden inside.

-Curt

On Friday, December 23, 2022 at 11:37:02 AM EST, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/677208133799739/?mibextid=6ojiHh

Sent from my iPhone